[Kroupware] Kolab install: uncompress: stdin: unexpected end of file

Zack Rusin kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:29:09 -0500

On Sunday 03 November 2002 12:44, Andreas Ahlenstorf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to install Kolab on Debian 3.0r0, once with the
> default kernel, once with 2.4.19. I downloaded everything into a
> directory, switched to my useraccount and executed
>
> $ sh ./openpkg-1.1.0-1.1.0.src.sh --prefix=/kolab --user=kolab \
>   --group=kolab 2>&1 | tee > kolab.log
>
> My kolab.log: http://sunflyer.ch/kolab.txt

You haven't looked too carefully at that log, now have you? Ian noticed
that yesterday, default Debian installation doesn't come with compress.
Install ncompress package before trying to install openpkg and you'll
be fine.

Zack

--
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.