[Kroupware] Help needed compiling Kolab Client

Eli Wapniarski kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:33:05 +0200

I could use a bit of help compiling the Kolab Client. I am trying to compile
on a KDE3.1rc5 platform. I downloaded the Kolab client source code from the
3.1 based build. I get the following errors when I run "make -f Makefile.cvs"

Any help getting the client to compile would be very much appreciated.

Eli

[kdenetwork]# make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
/usr/bin/autom4te-2.5x: unrecognized option `--prepend-include'
Try `/usr/bin/autom4te-2.5x --help' for more information.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

[kdepim]# make -f Makefile.cvs