[Kroupware] Problem compiling IMAPD

Eli Wapniarski kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:13:24 +0200

Hi

Compiling kolabserver 1.0 Beta 1 on a RH 7.3 system. When I was compiling
imapd there were an awful lot of calls to the include file com_err.h
scattered throughout the code. I kept getting the error that the file could
not be found. I had to manually go into the tar file and alter the line so
that the line from

     #include  <com_err.h>

     #include  <../et/com_err.h>

I then was able to compile imapd successfully. Also, your release notes does
not mention that I had to compile binutils before gcc. Everything else
compile successfully. I have yet to try things. But I will.

Thought you would want to know about the imapd problem.

Eli Wapniarski