[Kroupware] compiling cyrus-sasl

Tassilo Erlewein kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:46:55 +0100

You're right. that applies also to the imapd package.
It's advisable to update both packages to the latest version.

I've updated the kolab cvs.
The src rpm's will be available shortly

FYI, the changes needed are:
imapd.spec : increase %Version to 2.1.11
sasl.spec : increase %Version to 2.1.10
               and comment out patch no 1

that's it. rebuild from the internet sources, which you should get then.

Update Procedure:

/kolab/bin/monit stop
rpm -Uhv <sasl&imapd>...src.rpm
/kolab/etc/kolab -ov