Re[5]: [Kroupware] Kolab 1.0-beta1 released

Andreas Ahlenstorf kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:10:59 +0100

Hello,

> No, I did not. Tonight, I'll check a few things, but I don't
> think, I'll solve it.

Ha! I solved it, a little bit dirty, but it works for me. It
seems, that the Makefile oder spec file takes the wrong owner
for the gdbm files. I fixed it like this:

I uncommented in the gdbm.spec the two lines

       #BINOWN=`%{l_shtool} echo -e %u` \
       #BINGRP=`%{l_shtool} echo -e %g`

around line 45 and wrote instead

BINOWN=kolab
BINGRP=kolab

Then I modified the Makefile.in in the tarball. I replaced "bin"
with "kolab" around line 20.

# File ownership and group
BINOWN = kolab
BINGRP = kolab

Then, I repacked the gdbm directory and installed everything with

$: rpm -bb --nodeps gdbm.spec
$: rpm -Uhv --nodeps /kolab/RPM/PKG/gdbm-*-kol.rpm

However, I compiled Apache successfully.

    - Andreas Ahlenstorf