[Kroupware] Re: Kolab 1.0-beta1 released

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:14:58 +0100

--Boundary-02=_4Ec+9tTg69CajLL

On Friday 13 December 2002 08:25, Bodo Schulz wrote:

> > You know that you can verify the md5sum of rpm's with
> > $ rpm --checksig <packagefile>
> > Does this check pass for your rpms?
>
> The postfix Files has an error on my system (and my private
> test-system).
> I get all Files it over 5 times (on both system) and the error is
> alway the same.
>
> I give up ... :-(

Sorry to hear this.
If you ever pick up again.
I guess that the next analysis steps would be:
   - find out that download really was okay.   md5sum should help here.
   - check the versions of rpm and cpio that you have installed
      and other details of your system beside disc space, especially permis=
sions
   - try the rpm2cpio manual way

There are chances that the problem lies in your rpm or system installation =
somewhere
and not in the postfix rpm.