[Kroupware] Binary rpms for Debian

Ralph Sikau kroupware@mail.kde.org
09 Dec 2002 13:43:17 +0100

--=-90MtBhgYM9UMT1+xL990

Hello,

on Oct. 28 Tassilo announced in an answer to my earlier mail binary rpms
for Debian to be coming soon ("later this week").

Was this intention dropped or when can the binaries be expected?

Regards,

Ralph Sikau

--=-90MtBhgYM9UMT1+xL990

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hello,
<BR>

<BR>
on Oct. 28 Tassilo announced in an answer to my earlier mail binary rpms for Debian to be coming soon (&quot;later this week&quot;).
<BR>

<BR>
Was this intention dropped or when can the binaries be expected?
<BR>

<BR>
Regards,
<BR>