[Kroupware] Re: Partial merge of kroupware into HEAD

Tobias Koenig kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:49:01 +0100

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 12:54:15AM +0100, Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 December 2002 00:36, Don Sanders wrote:
Hi Marc,

> <snip>
> > I had a brief look but ran out of time, I'll leave this with Tobias.
> <snip>
>
> For a patch of 81 lines? Now even less....

> Tobias, did you get around to checking whether the bugfixes in
> kroupware_branch outside of the new subdir are applicable to HEAD (and
> KDE_3_1_BRANCH)?
What bugfixes outside what subdir do you mean?

I can only say that your patch was ok (apart from the 'bool save()')
and that the resourceimap should go into kdepim/kaplan (or
kdepim/kontact)

Ciao,
Tobias
--