[Kroupware] Re: Partial merge of kroupware into HEAD

Marc Mutz kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 00:54:15 +0100

--Boundary-02=_nQU79sJKIigpvP9

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 00:36, Don Sanders wrote:
<snip>
> I had a brief look but ran out of time, I'll leave this with Tobias.
<snip>

For a patch of 81 lines? Now even less....

Tobias, did you get around to checking whether the bugfixes in
kroupware_branch outside of the new subdir are applicable to HEAD (and
KDE_3_1_BRANCH)?

Marc

--
It is truly ironic that the United States, once the beacon for
promoting the principles of freedom of expression, is now