KRecipes

Ian Smith ismith at rya-online.net
Fri Nov 3 15:35:34 UTC 2017

Sirs,

My apologies for contacting you directly.

I do like KRecipes, and am affected by it not storing the images.

I have tried to create an environment so that I can debug the problem,
as it seems it has to be related either to the encoding or the saving to
the database. However, I cannot seem to get the instructions in the
source code to let me have a system where I can build the code. I have
loaded the GCC compiler, and have tried to run the makefile from the
command line - but the configure command (I don't believe) is executed
correctly.

If I can find the problem, there are one or two enhancements I would
like to see - such as being able to have each recipe on a new page.

I have looked at Gourmet Recipe Manager, but I don't like it as much as
KRecipes, and I really don't want to export/ import to migrate when
KRecipes was viable.

If you can assist in getting me to the point where I can debug the code,
I would be happy to pass on any revelations (if any!) to you.

I do appreciate your efforts in providing such an excellent package, and
would like to have it working correctly again!

Yours faithfully,

Ian Smith