still alive?

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:49:47 UTC 2017

Hi Donald,

thank you for your interest in Krecipes.

El martes, 9 de mayo de 2017 7:41:50 (CEST) Donald escribió:
> Is this project still alive?

Yes.

> I have tried submitting a bug report and looking at other bug reports
> but there doesn't seem to be anything happening.

Well, the fact that you don't get an inmediate reply doesn't mean that a
project is dead. Specially for a very small and modest project like Krecipes.

> Also the git repository seems to have had no action for nearly a year?

Please note that, right now, I'm also working on Kubuntu, which demands a lot
of attention and has way more users than this program.

The good news is that I think I can settle some important things for Kubuntu,
and then resuming my work on this project, I can't give you a date, but let's
hope I can make it.

> Just wanting to know if anyone is out there?

Sure.

Regards.