KRecipes Gardening newbie questions

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Nov 30 20:34:34 UTC 2014

Jost,

Welcome back. Things have changed a lot since then, but the basic steps are
outlined there as you pointed out. Could you give a log of everything you
are typing and the results on here? One line error message isn't that
simple to figure out what's going wrong. Also I wonder if we should cc the
krecipes devel list as those subscribed to that list have been building and
developing krecipes a lot longer than the few of us in the gardening list.

thanks,
Jeremy