Last source release for KDE 3.5: kpovmodeler 1.1.3

Norman S Schwirz.Linux-AG at freenet.de
Fri Sep 8 21:24:30 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 7. September 2006 15:27 schrieb Olivier Saraja:
> just for your information, I forwarded your request on Linuxgraphic's
> forums, hoping that there will be some compilation testing over there,
> too...
>
> http://www.linuxgraphic.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2456
>
> Cheers,
>
> > From: Andreas Zehender <zehender at kde.org>
> > Subject: Last source release for KDE 3.5: kpovmodeler 1.1.3
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I uploaded a new source package:
> > http://www.kpovmodeler.org/files/kpovmodeler-1.1.3.tar.gz
> >
> > That release fixeds a crash in heightfield handling.
> >
> > Please download the package, try to compile it and give me feedback.
> > Tested successfully on SuSE 9.3.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andreas
>
> Amicalement,

Many thanks!

I remember at some ugly bugs while usig a heightfield.
It sounds like the solution I ever want. I'll try it.

Is there are any Plugin for terrain-generator available. Can anybody suggest
me a nice free landscape-generator?

Regards
Norman Schwirz

--
Möchtest du wissen, was Pinguine mit Computern zu tun haben?
Dann schau' doch mal bei der Linux-AG rein: http://people.freenet.de/NSchwirz