Frame System

Miguel Angel Gómez Márquez atomicmx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 04:02:31 CEST 2006

Yes

But not enought to build a formal report (university had all my time).

The basic conclusion i arrived at the last, while reviewing options.

I still belive that my pourposal is the easiest and fastest way to
have motion renders, but it is solid and unflexible.

Reviewing all what you said, i found that many other things
could be managed as objects with properties, and well
this could lead to many things maybe sound in some years.
And layers :) (having a layer propertie).

:)

Greetings.

       Engrane3D GNU/Linux

  Miguel Ángel Gómez Márquez