Frame System

Norman S Schwirz.Linux-AG at freenet.de
Sun Oct 1 01:27:29 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 30. September 2006 21:08 schrieb Miguel Angel Gómez Márquez:
> Why don't you add a frame system?
>
> Adding up a frames system untop what you've done, shouldn't be much of a
> trouble.
> And well you could add linear movements, so you could start producing
> movies with
> Kpovmodeler.
>
> I did my own frames system (almost a joke that worked) but i did it untop
> macromedia flash (quite hard to explain by the time)
>
> Good Day
> Miguel A. Gomez - "Engrane"

I am this opinion too!!!
The possibility of basic animations (or frames) will be increase the
functionality of this wonderful program. (Maybe mathematical functions for
all numerical objectvalues instead of old static-only- values)

The second idea is an enhanced 3D- Freeview at designtime. Like the current
wireframe-view but camera-independet (control via mouse or hotkeys).

Ciao Norman

--
Möchtest du wissen, was Pinguine mit Computern zu tun haben?
Dann schau' doch mal bei der Linux-AG rein: http://people.freenet.de/NSchwirz