KPOV - want to help...

Michael Cole colemichae at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:50:13 CET 2006

Andreas

KDE 3.5.1 was released today, featuring fixes to over 150 reported bugs and
many other small improvements

So from that announcement i think bug fixes and small enhancements are allowed
to be included..

Can i help you also on the QT4 rewrite, I can do some of the dogs body work
like the documentation links for the help buttons to 3.6.1 which i have
completed already for the current version..

I realise all are working hard i did not mean any disrepect, Sorry if you
thought it was that way..

I spend hours at work as well and there are times one must drag oneself away
from a problem and focus on other items for a while.

Regards Michael Cole