kdegraphics installed but no kpovmodeler

Francisco J. Martinez pemex44 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 08:00:10 CET 2005

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I've tried the following command on my Fedora Core
3 box:

 [pancho at linux ~] $ rpm -qa | grep kdegraphics

and I get the following:

 kdegraphics-devel-3.3.0-3
 kdegraphics-3.3.0-3

but I can't find any icons on the k-menu that will start kpovmodeler and
issuing the  kpovmodeler command on a terminal fails.
Then I tried this:

 rpm -q --provides kdegraphics

and I got a list of shared objects and none was called kpovmodeler. Maybe my
distribution is shipping kdegraphics without kpovmodeler. Does anybody run
kpovmodeler on a Fedora Core 3 system? If so, would you let me know how you
did it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Pancho