Renderman Exporter

David Williams david at david-williams.info
Thu Oct 14 17:05:34 CEST 2004

Andreas Zehender wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Sounds good.
>Do you have to search recursively or is it enough to search through the top
>level objects? Anyway, a method as you suggest sounds good and doesn't
>hurt ;-)

So far it's top level, as this is where global settings, camera, etc
live. I'm also only retrieving top level lights, is it possible for
ligts to be further down the tree? But  I expect that later on I might
need to search recursivly for matirial settings for objects.

At any rate, for efficiency reasons it probably makes sense to have a
recursive and non recursive version of the funcion.

David