Povray section on linuxgraphic.org

olivier at linuxgraphic.org olivier at linuxgraphic.org
Mon Jan 5 11:43:38 CET 2004

Hi to all.

I wish you an happy new year 2004: good health to all!

The povray section on linuxgraphic.org is (at last) officially online in french
at this URL:

http://www.linuxgraphic.org/section3d/povray/index.html

The english version is available here:

http://www.linuxgraphic.org/section3d/povray/index-eng.html

but please note that one subsection (the Links page) has not been translated
yet (still a WIP). My first three tutorials for KPM are also available. For the
two last of them, the layout will be revised with CSS style sheet and layout
exactly as the first. The official release of the english version of the
english povray section will be done in a few days only , but I'd really like
some feedback about the current english section. I'll be glad if you could
review the entire section, and perhaps share some missing links, some
ressources (brand new ressources or simple pov/inc objects converted to kpm)
and what you could think of.

BTW, I'm still looking for translators for the tutorials. Most are in french
right now, some are in english, some are in italian (available on linuxfocus).
I'd like to expand this with the help of volunteers in order to build a stable
knowledge base for kpm. Volunteers please contact me, I'm desperatly searching
for some help, even irregular.

Cheers,
OlivS