New in CVS: Photons and Dispersion

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 14:16:14 CEST 2003

On Monday 08 September 2003 6:40 am, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Monday, 08. September 2003 06:01, Leon Pennington wrote:
> > The photons object was giving me some trouble, but its all sorted now.
> > Also added dispersion for all thoose fancy Prism setups.
>
> Wow, your activtiy is great.

A little more extra free time than I was expecting at the moment ;-)

> > The Icon I know isn't great, it does need someone whose good at that sort
> > of thing.
>
> I will paint the icons.
> My energy and motivation after a long day at work should be enough to be a
> little bit creative :-)
>
> Andreas

Never been good with nothing under a few thousand pixels across myself :)

--
Leon Pennington

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents."
 Nathaniel Borenstein.