New in CVS: Radiosity & GlobalPhotons

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 06:34:48 CEST 2003

There is also a minor change to Global settings to say that the Radiosity in
there is only for 3.1, as well as making it capable of having Radiosity and
GlobalPhotons as Children.

There is a slight alteration to Light as well, just fixing the orient
disabling and making sure the right area light type is selected on reloads.

--
Leon Pennington

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents."
 Nathaniel Borenstein .