Radiosity and Photons

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Fri Sep 5 19:54:57 CEST 2003

On Thursday 04 September 2003 7:58 pm, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> Fine with me!
>
> Greetings, Andreas

Got my account :)

On the photons, I've created GlobalPhotons, which is the settings block for
global photons ( stating the obvious again ), but I was think about photons
for Objects and Lights, is there a way that an object can know what its
parent is in the tree, or will I have too create seperate photon objects?

--
Leon Pennington

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents."
 Nathaniel Borenstein .