Feature request

Ron Mayer kpovdevel at cheapcomplexdevices.com
Mon Nov 24 09:13:40 CET 2003

One feature I would like to see is the ability to let
the "raw povray" object optionally show up in the Views
on the right hand side of the screen.

Often I use the "raw povray" object for something that I
know will take a certain amount of space.  I'd be happy
to type in a bounding-box and/or center/radius just so
I can see where the object will be.  These parameters
would not be used in the eventual povray output but would
make visualizing the scenes in the wireframe Views easier.
My current workaround is to pair these "raw povray"
objects in a "union" with an invisible "box".

Do you think this would make sense?

  Ron

PS: Thanks for a great tool.