KPovModeler 1.0

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:38:20 +0100

Hi!

On Sunday, 16. March 2003 17:28, Ivan Potapenko wrote:
> Thanx, for answering me. You know I'm really sorry to bother you with all
> this stuff, but I thaught that you know the prog best - you're the one who
> developed it.
> I've tried nearly everything now, but one more question:
> Is it normal that program is installed in /usr/local/kde/?
> I've changed PATH var (+reinstalled the whole thing in a different dir) and
> so on but nothing helps....
> And: What dir does prog expect pixmaps to be in? What var does it uses for
> that? PATH?

>From install.html:

By default, 'make install' will install the package's files in
'/usr/local/bin', '/usr/local/lib', etc., if the environment variable $KDEDIR
is not set. You can specify an installation prefix other than '/usr/local' by
giving 'configure' the option '--prefix=PATH'.

If the kde executables are in '/usr/bin', the libraries in '/usr/lib', call
'./configure --prefix=/usr' before compiling the package.

 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az@azweb.de | zehender@kde.org