KPovModeler 1.0

Ivan Potapenko kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:28:10 +0100

On Sunday 16 March 2003 16:26, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> Sign. I give up.
>
> Have you read the KPovModeler homepage?
> http://www.kpovmodeler.org/install.html
> Or the INSTALL file inside the package?
> Or searched the web for this problem?
> Or searched the message archive for this problem?
>
> On Sunday, 16. March 2003 15:59, Ivan Potapenko wrote:
> > I've been looking for a good Linux modeler for POV Ray for a long time
> > now. So I've decided to try kpovmodeler, which I've just downloaded.
> >
> > Well I've configured, compiled and installed it(twice now)... But for
> > some strange reason it doesn't work. I'm able to start the prog and
> > stuff, but neither pixmaps(just see the default icon) nor the
> > toolbars(the only toolbar is "New - Open - Save - Save As -Print") are
> > shown correctly. What's wrong?
> >
> > I'm using Linux Mandrake 9.0, Qt 3.0.5, POV Ray 3.5 and all the other
> > stuff kpovmodeler requires.
> >

> > List archive and information:

Thanx, for answering me. You know I'm really sorry to bother you with all this
stuff, but I thaught that you know the prog best - you're the one who
developed it.
I've tried nearly everything now, but one more question:
Is it normal that program is installed in /usr/local/kde/?
I've changed PATH var (+reinstalled the whole thing in a different dir) and so
on but nothing helps....
And: What dir does prog expect pixmaps to be in? What var does it uses for
that? PATH?