Article in Inter.net (Was: RE: Bug 51471- Possible bugfix)

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 07:35:46 +0100

Hi!

> > > PS: The italian magazine inter.net has published in it's
> If you search for kpovmodeler in the site it will show you where the
> article is, however, you can't access the full article as it is for
> subscribers of the magazine only.

I tried, but no success. Well, I am not sure if I found or chose the correct
search field :-)
My italian vocabulary is very limited. We had to take part in a language
course at the university and I chose Italian, but I'm lacy and already forgot
most of the few leared words.

> Which roughly translated (by a self-taught italian-reading portugese, so
> forgive any mistakes as they are unintentional) should mean:
>
> "From Daniele Medri madrid @ linuxmeeting.net If you love raytracing, then
> you love applications like Pov-Ray - www.povray.org and if you're
> interested in povray, you can't avoid trying Kpovmodeler -
> www.kpovmodeler.org, an application that interfaces with the previously
> referred well-known engine and offers considerable features and
> possibilities. When you visit the site mentioned and manage to download the
> software, don't doubt of the version number (at the moment of the writing,
> version 0.2), because the aplication in question has been in development
> for several years and besides ensuring a considerable stability, offers the
> possibility of managing 3d projects in a very intuitive fashion."

Sounds nice.

> Italian speaking folk, if you would please volunteer to translate this text
> correctly to english so that we can post this on the site, I'm sure both
> Andreas and me would be very grateful. As for the full article, we'll have
> to wait for the next issue of inter.net to come out before we can read it
> or link to it.

That would be great.
I already send an email to the original author (which is the italian
translator of the program, btw).

Andreas

 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az@azweb.de | zehender@kde.org