Want to contribute

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:48:56 +0100

Hi!

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 21:32, Luis Carvalho wrote:
> Hi Andreas,

> > Seems to work. At least with automatic dialing. But I don't trust these
> > things. I will have to plug the cable off at night in case my computer
> > starts and dials into the net :-)
> >
> > > PS: KDE 3.1 is out. Those who haven't yet upgraded to an RC can now
> > > upgrade and get the brand new kpovmodeler 1.0. :)
>
> When I saw the amount of mails you sent I guessed you were back.
>
> Welcome again,

Yes, I thinks so :-)
That was a hard time without private internet access.

Seems now to work even without the auto dialing.
Something on my system (still SuSE 7.2) seemed to be horribly broken. At least
I had to manually change some config files.

Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de