AW: Want to contribute

Sylvain Joyeux kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:10:39 +0100

> That's almost finished on my disk!
Sounds great !!!

I have made a subdivision of the source tree. It is available as a
standalone source tree here:
http://lpnotfr.free.fr/devel/kpovmodeler.tar.bz2

Actually, the libtool version I have seems to handle gracefully the
inclusion of static libraries into shared objects, so it is possible to
split the big directory into smaller ones :)

I'm sorry, I made only a standalone source tree. I'll check if it fits well
into the kdegraphics module (since I use the latest kde-common/admin
directory, it's likely it'll work).

> Well, you can dock the views in a kind of tabbed mode. Isn't it enough?
In fact, no. I prefer the ideal way of making tabs because it uses less
space. But I don't want it enough to spend weeks to make it work. So, if
you don't have any ideas about the problem I asked about before, I'll
forget that.

--
Sylvain Joyeux