Want to contribute

Sylvain Joyeux kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:38:29 +0100

I want to contribute to kpovmodeler development. Since I'm currently
following a course on animation techniques, I would like to begin an
animation system for KPovModeler. Is anybody working on that currently ?

I just downloaded the current CVS, and I have some thoughts about it:
	- I think it would be better if the source files are divided into
subdirectories. If you agree, I'll do it and submit the new source tree
for review. I know that it will be a pain since CVS doesn't allow to do
this sort of things gracefully, but IMHO it is really needed.
	- I would like to try to adapt the concept of the IDEAI mode of gideon
(a.k.a. kdevelop 3, screenshot:
http://www.kdevelop.org/graphics/pic_corner/gideon-3.0.png) to
kpovmodeler. Since I don't think it will be a pain to do (the UI of
kpovmodeler seems really well-designed), I think I'll do it and ask for a
review.

If you think that some of this are not good idea at all, just tell me, I
don't want to work for nothing...
--
Sylvain Joyeux