Default display details for heightfields

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 20:39:28 CET 2003

On Monday 29 December 2003 18:45, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> Hi Leon!
>
> Is there a special reason why the display detail for height fields is 0 by
> default? IMHO it should be 1.
>
> If there are no objections I will commit the neccessary changes.
>
> Andreas

I have no objections.

I set it too 0 so that by default no extra memory is allocated. Until the user
requests a higher display detail, just being careful. I can see why it would
be better to at least get a view though.

--
Leon Pennington

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents."
 Nathaniel Borenstein.