Textures, colors and rendering

Andreas Zehender az at azweb.de
Sun Apr 6 14:05:47 CEST 2003

Hi!

On Saturday 05 April 2003 21:21, Sophie Beraud wrote:
> Hi-
> I am having troubles introducing pigment, textures, or rendering
> objects.  This is the message I receive:
>
> "Couldn't call povray.
> Please check your installation or set another povray command."

You need to install povray 3.1 or povray 3.5.
KPovModeler is only a modeler. To render the scene, povray is needed.

Another possibility is, that your povray package only contains the binary
"povray" or only "x-povray". You can configure the povray command in the
settings dialog.

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10. Semester Informatik