Objects and tutorials

Olivier Saraja kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:42:45 +0000

Huh... Seems like I'm flooding the list. Sorry for the inconvenience...

> Huh, your objects look quite impressive. Do you have more?
> Luis, please add them to the object library.

I have no more at the moment (remember I just started to use kpm). Luis, I
send you the two other object files on your other private e-mail, along with
my default scene... Perhaps the light shining through the virtual window
should be set more accordingly, I had trouble with this one and it's not
visible in my scenes, but the trouble is still here. Perhaps you could fix
it.

> Very good tutorial.
Thanks! :o)

--