Automatic Hiding while editing

Olivier Saraja kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:39:46 +0000

Hi,

> I didn't want to add a new type of view if 2d modeling is possible in the
> existing views.
> And all features in the giram screenshots are possible in our 3d views: Add
> point, delete point (context menu), move point and snap to grid.
> IMHO it is more consistent with the current solution.

You're certainly right, but what should be cool, in this case, is that all
objects apart from the object involved in 2D modeling automatically hides
from screen while in "edit mode" for better clarity and easyness of modeling.
Huh... Does what I wrote make sense??? Soooo tired tonight... :o/

--
Amicalement,
Olivier Saraja