Really no comment?

luis kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:15:16 +0100

On Sunday 29 September 2002 20:38, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Huh, your objects look quite impressive. Do you have more?
> Luis, please add them to the object library.
>
> Very good tutorial.
>
> Andreas

Heh!

You read my mind Andreas. I will add the screwdriver to the library. Other=
=20
objects will depend on Olivier agreeing to it and providing them :). As for=
=20
the default scene, why don't we provide it as our default scene. It's bette=
r=20
looking than our current scene.

By the way, I'll also add an author field to the library object information=
=2E=20
This property was missing and is important IMHO. Give credit where credit i=
s=20
due.

Olivier,=20

I tried creating the screwdriver following your instructions and found two=
=20
"bugs":=20
	1. In the blade, the cylinder's radius must be changed from 0.5 (default) =
to=20
0.15.
	2. In the handle, I had to change the scale of the cylinder to 1,6,1.

Regards,
Luis