Textures

Olivier Saraja kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:22:48 +0000

Hi,

> jpeg is a valid file format.
> To use it, select jpeg from the File Type combo. The default will be sys
> which is the same as output format, PNG by default.

For the moment, it does not seem to work with jpeg file format (even if the
extension file is jpeg or jpg), but it does work with png.

> Povray will read the file from the current directory, or, if not found
> there, from the library paths.

Yes, that's it! I set no library paths and the picture was not in the same
directory than the kpm file.

>         c) make the path of the file absolute.
Why??? When using the Browse button, the path should automatically be
absolute, or this brose button has no purpose, I guess... :o(

> If none of this works then there is a problem in kpovmodeler. In that case
> I'll need some things from you:

I'll try a little more to get a proper result with a jpg picture. If I can't,
then I'll send you everything you need ;o)

Thanks a lot, Luis!
--
Amicalement,
Olivier Saraja