Suggestions...

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:57:06 +0100

Hi!

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 13:45, Fabio Papa (MCE) wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I don't know if this is the right place to post some suggestions for
> kpovmodeler, so I wanted to ask permission first! Is this the right way to
> do it? Thanks!

Sure it is.

Although it is not the best time for new features. We are in a features
freeze at the moment until KDE 3.1 is released. Our main task at the moment
is testing. And the deadline for my master thesis is in two weeks, that has
an higher priority at the moment.

But my TODO list is open for new items...

Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de