New objects in CVS

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:54:36 +0100

Hi!

I added the following objects to the CVS:
- The blob object
- The raw povray code object

You can now add raw povray code to the scene (everywhere a comment can be
inserted). The povray code is exported and parsed with the correct
indentation.
If there are warnings and errors after povray code is parsed, this message
is added:
Note: Not the full povray syntax is supported yet. If you want to add
unsupported povray code to the scene, you can put this code between the
two special comments "//*PMRawBegin" and "//*PMRawEnd".

Luis: You have to add the PMTRaw object type to any new canInsert method
where a comment can be inserted. I added it to all existing objects and
textures in the CVS.

Every graphical object has now a visibility level. An object is displayed
if the visibility level is less or equal to the chosen visibility level
in the toolbar. Visibility levels can be absolute or relative to the
parent object.
Selected objects will allways be displayed.

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 9. Semester Informatik
 http://www.azweb.de