Fwd: kpovmodeler

Greg Copeland kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
07 Mar 2002 16:05:50 -0600

--=-AFcDrB8Y5wey+c/L449X

I have seen this with 1.1 my self.  I'm running Mandrake 8.1 here too.=20
I just assumed it was a known bug.

For what it's worth, do you guys have the build instructions for
building this thing from cvs?  Do I need to check out the entire
kdenonbeta module?  While I was finally able to get it checked out,
running autoconf results in a stream of reported errors saying autoconf
is broken (which it is not as far as I know).  The PostgresSQL project,
for example, seems perfectly happy with my installation of autoconf.

Greg

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 14:29, pgeorges wrote:
>=20
> I can not reproduce it with LM 8.1 and gcc 2.96.
> Maybe we could have more precisions on the texture parameters affected
> or have an example file to play with.
>=20
> =20
> > Hi!
> >=20
> > This error was reported for the third time now, but I can't reproduce i=
t.
> > Did someone have this error? Can someone reproduce it?
> >=20
> > Greetings, Andreas
> >=20
deler-devel