Changes in CVS

Luis Passos Carvalho kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:27:18 +0000

Em Domingo, 3 de Março de 2002 19:42, pgeorges escreveu:
> Andreas Zehender a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > The latest changes to the CVS version are:
> >
> > - The lathe, prism and surface of revolution objects are finished
> > - The superquadric ellipsoid is finished
> > - You can add additional povray library paths in the configure dialog.
> > - When a file or texture is rendered, the working directory is set to the
> > documents directory. This is needed for several maps and the height
> > field.
>
> I have the following error :
>
> g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include -I/usr/lib/qt2/include
> -I/usr/X11R6/include -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new
> -Wp,-MD,.deps/pmpovrayrenderwidget.pp -c pmpovrayrenderwidget.cpp  -fPIC
> -DPIC -o .libs/pmpovrayrenderwidget.o
> pmpovrayrenderwidget.cpp: In method `bool PMPovrayRenderWidget::render
> (const QByteArray &, const PMRenderMode &, const KURL &)':
> pmpovrayrenderwidget.cpp:96: no matching function for call to
> `KProcess::setWorkingDirectory (QString)'
>
> Do you only use KDE 3 and not supporting KDE 2 any longer (I suppose
> KProcess::setWorkingDirectory belongs to KDE 3) ?
>

> List archive and information:

Yes.

That is true. In KDE2 that functionality is not available, as far as I can
see.

The only way to maintain the compatibility is adding an ifdef to remove that
code for kde2.

Meanwhile, if you want to run the program just comment out that line. You
will not be able to render scenes with relative paths to files though.

Regards,
Luis