Switch to Qt-3/KDE3

CARVALHO Luis Passos kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:51:30 -0000

Hello Andreas,

I'm still using KDE2. I keep kde-cvs on my PC, I just haven't had the
courage to compile it yet.
Right now I'm compiling KDE3 from the cvs. Let me see how it goes.
If everything is OK we can switch to the "bleeding edge".

I don't know about you, but I'll keep my KDE2 as a safety net, just in case.

Probably we'll be able to switch without any problem. Tomorrow I'll fill you
in on how it goes.

Best regards,
Luis