Version 0.1.1

CARVALHO Luis Passos kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:15:42 -0000

Hello,

Just a few comments:
	In pics/hicolor there is a sub-dir with 2 xcf's for texturemap
	In admin there is a sub-dir CVS

I'll try to find the exact names of the packages needed for Mandrake 8.1 (my
own install), so that you can start completing the requirements file. Also,
you could add a request in the homepage for that kind of information. and
put a page with what we know already.
It would help users with less know-how.

As for the TODO, we should mention parsing of includes in the povray parser.
In the page you mention cut/paste of Povray code, but not all povray syntax
is accepted. Either we say we won't support everything, or we put it in the
TODO, in Long Term. As it is, it's setting expectations too high.

Regards,
Luis