Second article in french press!

kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:00:17 +0100

Hi all,

good news: my second tutorial about kpm has been released in the french Linux
Magazine. At mid February, Andreas, you could update the official
documentation page  of the website and feature both tutorials (e.g., create
first scene and model a screwdriver using csg).

In the third article (I'm late, I must finish it!) I'll relay your search for
developpers, if you don't mind, it'd be so cool if you and Luis get some help,
there are soooo many cool things pending on the TODO list!

It also seems that a growing number of readers get interested in kpm (I have
already received a few thanks messages) at least in french, and I hope
there'll be more and more within the middle of the year, both in english and
french, but also in italian (thanks to the efforts of kikko that translate my
works for linuxfocus).

The kpm section of linuxgraphic.org will officially open one month after the
publication of the third article. Then I'll release mini-tutos only intended
for the Internet (so no delay for translation and putting them online). Sounds
good, heh? ;o)

Cheers,
OlivS