Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Olivier Saraja kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:12:58 +0100

I know: for the first I'm late and for the second I'm in advance but hey,
happy everything anyway! :o)

Just for the good news: the first tutorial on kpm has been published (at
last!) in the french GNU/Linux Magazine. The second tutorial (on CSG) should
feature in January if everything goes well). This means that kikko could
release the italian version of the first tutorial at the beginning of the
month... The second tutorial could feature ont the kpm homepage and on
linuxfocus at mid-February, I guess... More about this when I'll be sure!

And just because I really enjoyed kpm these last few weeks, here's a little
pic in order to wish to all of you (and in french) a Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year:
http://linuxgraphic.org/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album25&id=aad

I hope you'll enjoy! :o)))

Many thanks especially to Andreas and Luis for the hard work they brought to
us with kpm!

--
Amicalement,
Olivier Saraja