Development status

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:08:33 +0100

Hi all!

Just a few notes to the current development status:

Version 1.0 is finished and will be released with KDE 3.1. The release was
delayed until January (http://dot.kde.org/1039281841/)

My spare time was very rare within the last months because of my master thesis
and I applied for a job for next year. I finished my master thesis this month
and found a job in Munich. I have now some more spare time until the middle
of January when I will move to Munich.

We will now try to synchronize and finish our work during the feature freeze,
especialy the object and texture library and the plugin framework.

Greetings, Andreas
 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de