We moved!

CARVALHO Luis Passos kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:30:03 +0100

Well,

I changed hasOpenGL and it solved the freeze. So the problem is located on
the GL stuff.

But I'm not sure it's your fault. When you ported to KDE3/QT3 did you remove
QTOpenGL right away?.
I've been experiencing the freeze ever since I upgraded to KDE3/QT3, 4-6
days ago.

I'm more inclined to blaming a poor implementation of GL for my Radeon
Mobility card.

I'll search on the net for similar problems for other people.

Anyway, I can work now. One suggestion. Why don't we add a command line
option that disables the OpenGL previews?
Shouldn't be too dificult and it would help circumvent this kind of problem.

Regards,
Luis