[kplato] Kchart for Kplato indicator

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Wed Jan 17 15:57:32 CET 2007

Hi,

the proper way that KOffice2 allows you to do this is by using kchart as a
flake-shape.

Unfortunately, the kchart maintainer seems to have had very little time for
working on the application in the last year or so and making it a flake shape
has not happened yet.

I'm not sure what the best strategy is for you guys currently.

--
Thomas Zander