[kplato] Pert editor View

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Tue Jan 16 19:00:44 CET 2007

Tirsdag 16 januar 2007 17:59 skrev Alexis Ménard:
> Hello,
>

> We are working on PERT functionnality but we know with Ervin that a
> previous version of PERT was implemented in Kplato. We want to know if
> there are some old version or files that we can use to see what we
> should'nt do. If there are no backup it's not important we will conceive
> our PERT vision.
No, there wasn't really a PERT view. What I did was just a quick hack to be
able to enter/view dependencies. It could display some squares (tasks) and
draw arrows between them (dependencies), but that was about it. I don't hink
it would be much help for you one way or another, but if you want a look, you
can checkout a version from a year or two ago.

--
Mvh
Dag Andersen