[kplato] All good things have an end

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Mon Apr 2 16:50:34 CEST 2007

On Sunday 01 April 2007 19.48, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I write here because our project is now finished, all the team have
> finished the academic year (we go in diferrent compagnies for our
> training). We have made a presentation to show our work (with ervin) in our
> university. All professors were happy when they see our work, so for us it
> was good and we have learnt lots of things. We were proud to be here and to
> work with the community. All members are available to fix bugs or something
> else. Some members are interested to continue the adventure in KDE in
> kplato or in another applications (they explore KDE....:p).

Hi there,

I must add to the others' sentiments that it was very nice to have you here.
If you guys have written or are going to write a report, could you please
post a copy of it to koffice-devel or something?  It would be very
interesting to have something to show future groups of the same kind.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |