[kplato] All good things have an end

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 19:48:07 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I write here because our project is now finished, all the team have finished
the academic year (we go in diferrent compagnies for our training). We have
made a presentation to show our work (with ervin) in our university. All
professors were happy when they see our work, so for us it was good and we
have learnt lots of things. We were proud to be here and to work with the
community. All members are available to fix bugs or something else. Some
members are interested to continue the adventure in KDE in kplato or in
another applications (they explore KDE....:p).

Best regards.

the french team.