[kplato] University collaboration : looking for mentors

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Mon Oct 9 07:50:57 CEST 2006

Hello Kevin.
It would be great if something like this could come through. There are things
that could be improved in kplato in every aspect, so finding projects
shouldn't be too difficult :)
Unfortunately I don't think I can take the role as a mentor, but I will
certainly help out as much as I possibly can!

--
Mvh
Dag Andersen

--